Thursday, December 20, 2007

Help Me Create Some Machinima

Duration: 02:46 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-23 00:58:18
User: akgamer0615
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Halo  HaloPC  Machinima  Show  Series  

Description:

Hey, I'm about to start my first Halo Machinima show, but I'll need some help. If you want, watch this video to see if you're interested (the video sucks though...) (Because youtube has been removing videos and accounts because of copyright issues::::) The Images belong to the Bungie studios and Microsoft, along with the music (edited from the halo themesong)

Comments

akgamer0615 ::: Favorites  2007-11-25 20:51:12

Hey guys, don't rate this video, or write bad comments--it's not for entertainment. I created it to possibly get some help for making my show.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Velvet Revolver - Messages
bleach hollow ichigo jillian Give Us Heart within temptation
Cartoon/3D Teddy Thing
TOZ OOT action replay fun
Arim Balim Peteğim - 5.Bölüm/1 - Yolun Acik Olsun
stoned n cruisin
Durangense
NOT FOR AIR - Dr. Quest And Race Bannon
My Wife & Kids Karaoke(Part 2 of 5)
group therapy
Legally Blonde - Case Scene
Daichi is an alien
Andrea 16 - My World came to an End
chingy right thurr
INU & Kgome
Reading Fc vs Manchester United Doyles Penalty
5 Minutes And 2 Seconds Of Nintendo Credits
Canadian Forces CF18 Demo 2006
My Anime Opening 3
Commercial 05-James Bond


 

No comments: