Friday, December 28, 2007

SlipKnoT-The Nameless Videoclip

Duration: 05:45 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-26 15:15:05
User: DarKMind10
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

slipknot  the  nameless  

Description:

SlipKnoT-The Nameless Videoclip Pathetic (benign) Accept it (undermined) Your opinion (my justification) Happy (safe) Servent (caged) Malice (heart of weakness) No toleration Invade (committed) Enraged (admit it) Don't condescend (don't even disagree) Decide (decay) Dissapoint (delay) You suffered then, now suffer unto me. Obsession, take another look. Remember, every chance you took. Decide, you live with me Or give up - any thought you want to be free (Don't go) I never wanted any body more then I wanted you (I know) the only thing I ever really loved, was hate. Anyone (NO) Anything (YES) Anyway (FALL) Anybody (MINE) Anybody (TELL ME) I want (YOU) I need (YOU) I'll have (YOU) I won't LET ANYBODY HAVE YOU Obey (ME) Believe (ME) Just trust (ME) Worship (ME) Live for (ME) Be grateful (NOW) Be honest (NOW) Be precious (NOW) Be mine (JUST LOVE ME) Possesion (feed my only vice) Confession (i wont tell you twice) Decide - (either die for me) Or give up - any thought you want to be free. (Don't go) I never wanted any body more then I wanted you (I know) the only thing I ever really loved, was hurting you. (Don't go) I never wanted any body more then I wanted you (I know) the only thing I ever really loved, was hate. (Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh) Stay inside the hole, let me take control. (Dominate) You were nothing more, you were something less (innocent) Something has to give - something has to break (omnipresent) Fingers on your skin, let me savage in YOU DESERVE IT. YOU DESERVE IT. YOU DESERVE IT. YOU DESERVE IT. (Don't go) I never wanted any body more then I wanted you (i wanted you) (I know) the only thing I ever really loved, was hurting you. (was hurting you) (Don't go) I never wanted any body more then I wanted you (i wanted you) (I know) the only thing I ever really loved, was hate. You're mine (I know who you are) You're mine (I know who you are) You're mine (I know who you are)

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Andrea Gibson - Blue Blanket
Apollo 8 - BBC Propaganda in Full Swing
Marvel vs Capcom 2- Rayan vs Loren
Why shadow shouldnt work at an airport
FFVII-DoC - Vincent's Pride
VSA Asia Nite 2006
Brutus the Singing Pug
Making Of Let the Children Use it website
harold got beaned
Nirvana - Beeswax [Live in Argentina]
War of pirates
Gospel Singing "Wonderful" Acapella
MY ADVICE TO ALL OF YOU!!!....
Re: @----Where Do YouTube?----@
the Caroline and Rachel Show-That's Not Funny
At my Home
PlayStation 3 commercial (Wierd)
Falcon Tribute
Gadar Part 9
The Club (By Gametrailers)


 

No comments: