Sunday, January 6, 2008

$$ GET PAID TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES $$

Duration: 00:59 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-21 10:07:04
User: funnel1234
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

play  playing  game  games  make  money  work  from  home  crysis  bioshock  call  duty  wicher  age  conan  

Description:

http://way.to/paid4play What If I Could Show You How To Make up to $120 Dollars Per Hour Playing Video Games From Your Home... Would You Be Interested? As a Video Game Tester You Will: Get to Play Video Games Get Paid to Play Video Games Get Paid to Play Unreleased Games before anyone else Get Free copies of Video Games Get access to cheat codes, level secrets, and other "bugs" that only game testers know about. Get real-world experience working with company departments and learn about the development, marketing, manufacturing, customer service, and testing phases of each game. So I was playing this new shooter last week and I found a bug, when I switch from one gun to another while swimming, the first gun gets dropped. I emailed the developers, who emailed the project leaders -- who emailed me back saying "oops" and "thanks." The week before that I got 2 free copies of games that hit stores next month. I've already passed one of those games though, so I sold the full version to my brother. I used to go out and buy games and pay monthly subscriptions to play those games online... and now I go to school, I come home and I have games waiting for me in the mail months before they get released. I "work" with unreleased games about 4 hours a day, sometimes less, and my checks blow away what I used to get making coffee for others.

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Fish Dissection **NOT FOR PEOPLE WITH WEAK STOMACHS**
Mechanics Vs. Aliens episode 1
Shenmue theme song
surfing north cornwall
Girl Beer
@ home wid the H-R famo!
Don't Matter- Akon
the fisher bird
Esat Kabaklı ve Ozan Arif Muhteşem Düet
Noir Times Logo
Max commenta le SKIN dei ragazzi di SIMBIKE ITALIA
Il ballo del cavallo
Writing To Santa
CIV 07/08 MISANO - SIMBIKE ITALIA
Dj Wickedsick-get ya hands up
wannebe bmx star
Swearing Parrot
MotoGP 2007 Highlights
Mulder and Scully - Catatonia
The Crowd and Mark Singing Babe


 

No comments: